A sculpture of extraordinary realism...meticulously detailed and skillfully hand painted. Comes in the original box with COA from Danbury Mint. Prior names will be redacted from any original COAs issued.
- Home to the Texas Longhorns® since its opening in 1924, Texas Memorial Stadium has played host to 3 National Championship teams and was renamed in 1996 to honor legendary Longhorn football coach Darrell Royal.
- Officially licensed by the University of Texas®, this magnificent sculpture features extraordinary accuracy and fine detail.
- From the "Texas Our Texas" sign above the front entrance to the faithfully re-created goal posts and field markings, every detail of this historic stadium is expertly reproduced.
- Superbly crafted and carefully hand painted by skilled artisans, the sculpture comes mounted on a handsome display base.
- Actual size approximately 10 3/4" long x 10 1/4" wide. Inspected in amazing condition.